Afternoon Style : Floral Popover

5/25/2015

Floral Popover











 Long time, no blog. But for real, it's been exactly a month since my last post! 

If you follow me on instagram, you probably saw that my baby boy was born 3 weeks ago! We are both doing great, just recovering and enjoying every moment. Hence, the necessary blog break. 

This is the very last maternity outfit that I have for the blog. My little guy came 3 weeks early, so I didn't anticipating this being the case. 

This floral number from Old Navy has been my favorite thing for Spring. It's a loose popover top so it was great for pregnancy and my big belly! Now that I am no longer pregnant, it is also a great loose top to hide the baby fat I need to lose ;) This is sold out online, but similar items can be found here and here

Old Navy blouse | Pink Blush Maternity jeans c/o | similar bag | Old Navy flats, similar