Afternoon Style : Summer Skirt: Two Ways

7/28/2015

Summer Skirt: Two Ways

Well hello there! I've been a little absent from this blog lately and I'm sorry about that. Sometime life just takes over and you have to prioritize. That's kind of what I have been doing lately- but I would like to get back into blogging soon if I can! 

MikaRose recently sent me this gorgeous pleated, flowy skirt and it's currently one of my favorite things in my closet. It's the perfect piece for summer. It's really a versatile item and can be worn in a variety of ways, so today I'm showing how I wore it both dressed up and dressed down! 







For a dressed-down look, I paired this skirt with a chambray shirt (tied at the bottom), strappy leather sandals, and a statement necklace. I absolutely love this look- it's perfect for an easy going Saturday afternoon. Also, how gorgeous is this sunflower field? This is probably my favorite place I've ever done a shoot!








For a more dressed-up look, I wore this skirt with this dressy top from MikaRose. I absolutely love the bow detail and how it completely transforms this outfit! 

Be sure to check out MikaRose's site. They have some really gorgeous dresses, skirts, and tops that are perfect for a variety of occasions! 

MikaRose top c/o | MikaRose skirt c/o | Target heels | Ann Taylor bracelet 

This post was created in partnership with MikaRose.