Afternoon Style : How We Wore It: Spring Maternity Style

4/06/2015

How We Wore It: Spring Maternity Style











Old Navy striped shift dress | Hunter Rain Boots, option on sale here! | diy scarf, similar here

I love the spring weather we've been having and I've been trying to soak up every minute of it before this baby makes its arrival next month. What better way to dress for spring than in rain boots? I've been wearing a lot of pastels and colorful pieces to match the season lately, but I went with a more nautical look for this outfit. This is also the outfit I wore for my baby shower this past weekend (more details coming soon!) 

Shift dresses have been the perfect piece for the end of pregnancy. They are comfy, stretchy, and make me feel like I can actually fit into something! This particular dress is non-maternity, but is unfortunately sold out in this color. However, there are some similar dresses here and here and a great maternity option can be found here

Have a great Monday! 




Linking-up with:

WIWW Link-up
Trend Spin Link-up