Afternoon Style : Weekly Deals: Up to 50% off!

3/18/2015

Weekly Deals: Up to 50% off!

There's are some really amazing deals going on this week!


I actually have this bedding ^^ and let me just say it is ah-mazing!

West Elm: All bedding is up to 50% off! I love West Elm, but I don't always love their prices. Their bedding is top notch and right now they have some excellent deals. I've linked my favorite sets below. 

Old Navy: Up to 50% off tons of items! Plus, their swim section is up to 50% off. I know it's not pool season yet, but now's the perfect time to snag a swimsuit when they start at only $12!



Kate Spade Saturday: 50% off everything! To be completely honest, I don't splurge on designer items all that often, but if there's anytime to buy a Kate Spade bag/accessory, it's now because you really can't beat the prices for the quality! My favorite picks are below. These items are going fast! 


Loft: 40% off Spring Styles! All prices are automatically adjusted at checkout. 



J.Crew Factory: Up to 50% off everything! If you've been eyeing something at J.Crew (I mean aren't we always?) now is the time to see if it's part of the sale!



Happy shopping, I hope you find some awesome deals!