Afternoon Style : Two Ways to Wear Florals in the Spring

3/30/2015

Two Ways to Wear Florals in the Spring


Today I'm excited to be teaming up with Carolina from Chic Talk to talk about spring florals! Carolina is also a Colorado blogger and I'm so glad we had the chance to collaborate. Floral prints are such a versatile pattern and having them in your closet is a no-brainer in the spring! I love how Carolina's look has an edgy twist with leather details- that just goes to show how versatile floral prints can be. Be sure to check out Carolina's look and her blog here. 

For my look, I wanted to balance my pastel floral blouse by incorporating a lot of bright colors throughout my outfit and did so with pops of colors in my pants and flats. FYI: These loose chiffon blouses are my absolute favorite. They are very popular right now, they're comfortable and they are flattering on both pregnant and non-pregnant women. 






Pink Blush floral blouse (last season), similar options below | Green Skinny jeans (non-maternity!) | Old Navy flats (last season), similar options below | Sparkle & Gem 'Mint & Gold' necklace | Sparkle & Gem bracelets | Aldo handbag (a few years old), similar option below 

PS everything linked below from Loft.com is an additional 40% off! No code needed :)