Afternoon Style : Handbags to Celebrate Spring

3/20/2015

Handbags to Celebrate Spring

Let's all just rejoice for a moment because not only is it FRIDAY, but it is also the first day of Spring! We can now leave the snow in the past and enjoy the roses and Daisies (probably not, but one can dream)!

The springtime always gets me super excited. All the colorful pastels in the stores just make my heart sing. I just pulled out my colorful spring purses from a dusty shelf in my closet and I'm so excited to wear them in this new season. In honor of today being the first day of Spring, I've rounded up my favorite spring handbags on the market right now! If you're like me and can't spend too much of a pretty penny on a new handbag, don't worry! Half of these are super duper affordable and the other half are there if you are able to splurge a bit (a girl can dream, right!?) 




 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Which one is your favorite? We can't choose only one, obviously. 



Have a great weekend! Follow me on snapchat for a behind-the-scenes look at what I'm up to! @afternoonstyle