Afternoon Style : Floral Kimono

3/17/2015

Floral Kimono










A floral kimono is one thing that every girl needs in her closet. They come in so many fun prints, they're light and flowy, and they can be worn with so many different pieces. I paired this Pink Blush kimono with a black dress, but I also love wearing it with jeans and t-shirts for a very casual look. 

Also, if you're sporting a baby bump like I am, this is definitely an item I'll be able to keep wearing after pregnancy. 

On another note, my husband kept calling this a 'komodo' every time I wore it and I had to break it to him that it was in fact called a kimono... 

If you're looking for an affordable kimono for yourself, check out Pink Blush's fab options or see my picks below!


Target maternity dress, similar non-maternity dress here | Pink Blush Maternity kimono c/o | Volcom sandals | Sparkle & Gem necklace | Sparkle & Gem bracelets here and here | similar bag here and here