Afternoon Style : How We Wore It Maternity Style: Valentine's Day

2/09/2015

How We Wore It Maternity Style: Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Week! Today I'm teaming up with six other lovely bloggers to share our maternity Valentine's Day style. I am constantly amazed by all the amazing women I meet through Instagram. I've connected with all of of these bloggers via Instagram and many others, since becoming pregnant. I absolutely love following them and being able to see a small part of their life and experiences through their photos. All of these ladies and I are due sometime in May, so it will be so fun to continue to grow in our pregnancies and have our babies within weeks of each other! 

As you can see above, there are so many different ways to take on a Valentine's look- pregnant or not! I love how we all have very unique outfits and they are all great options for Valentine's Day. Be sure to check out these lovely ladies' blogs at the links above!











Target shirt, similar here and here | Loft jeans, loving these and these | Target shoes | Gap cardigan, similar here and here | pearl ring, similar here 

For this outfit, I decided to keep things simple, but still incorporate some Valentine's colors like burgundy and hot pink. I have been loving the look of bows tied around the collar-line, as well! I think it's the perfect way to make a statement without wearing a necklace- and it looks so classy and feminine, which is my favorite way to dress, obviously! 

What are you going to wear this Valentine's Day? 

Don't forget to follow Afternoon Style on Blog lovin' so you won't miss anything and have a great Monday!