Afternoon Style : Sweaters & Rain Boots

10/15/2014

Sweaters & Rain Boots








sweater dress: Target // leggings: Target // scarf: DIY // Boots: Hunter

This past weekend, Brogan and I took some very belated anniversary photos (about 3 months late, oops!) and this is what I wore. Fall is in full swing and with the leaves changing and the cooler temperatures, I wanted to wear something that was simple but stylish & cozy. 

This sweater dress from Target is my favorite right now! I may have worn it three days in a row...  I couldn't find it online, but there's a killer deal on it and many other dresses in stores right now.

The day before we took photos, I realized I didn't really have anything I wanted to wear so I ran to Target and found it for only $17! They have a bunch of super cute sweater dresses that are all $10-20 so be sure to check that out! 

PS these Hunter Boots were only $68. Compared to the normal $148, I was pretty over the moon when I bought them. I'll be sharing more details of how I managed that real soon! 

Thanks for reading! By the way, are you following Afternoon Style on facebook? I love having all my followers on there because it is a great community to discuss all things fashion & lifestyle, and to keep up with blog happenings. Be sure to like the page here and come say hello! :)