Afternoon Style : Etsy Shop Feature: Lovely Little Jems

10/20/2014

Etsy Shop Feature: Lovely Little Jems

I'm so excited because today I'm kicking off a new monthly series where I feature a etsy shop that I adore and recommend! 

Lovely Little Jems is a super cute etsy shop that sells knitted scarves and headwraps for adults and babies! See how I styled some of their products below...









blouse: c/o Oasap // scarf: c/o Lovely Little Jems // pants: Old Navy // boots: c/o Ariat 

 I'm wearing the Chunky Cowl Scarf in pumpkin orange in these photos. This scarf is so soft and the perfect accessory for fall! I have been mixing it into my outfits non-stop and the pumpkin color makes me feel so festive. Be sure to check out more scarves here, there are so many colors to choose from and they even come sized down for your little babes! 

Lovely Little Jems have the cutest head wraps and they are the perfect hair accessory for any season! I really love these because they are so versatile and can be worn in so many ways. They don't come tied, which allows YOU to tie them and wear them however you want.  Below I am wearing Apple Headband. This is another great item for fall... I mean how cute is that apple print!? 


This is how the headwraps look before you put them on. 




Each of these styles can easily be worn with your hair up OR down. 

1. Twisted Style: Start with the wrap under your hair so the ends are on top of your head. Cross the ends to create the "twist", then wrap them under your hair and tie! Looks great with your hair down, in a braid, or in a bun or high pony!

2. The Tied Turban Style: Instead of keeping the wrap scrunched like in photo 1, try to keep it as wide as possible for the turban effect. This will not go under your hair at all. Position it over the top of your head, with the ends hanging down. Since it will be tied over your hair, position it at an angle. Twist/alternate the ends behind your head and bring them back up to tie them into retro bow. Double knot it to secure. This can also be done with the steps reversed if your would like the turban style, but you don't want a bow. 

3. Retro Bow Style: This style is so simple and perfect for wearing your hair up, although it looks cute with your hair down too! Your pretty much follow the same steps as in style 2, but you don't need to keep the fabric flat, you actually want it to scrunch together. I don't know about you, but I think headwraps and top knots were made for each other! 

Lovely Little Jems has some really cute headwrap styles for fall and winter right now. I love these retro styles that come in plaid, herringbone, and chambray! These camo head wraps are also to die for too.

Want some super comfy scarves and cute headwraps for yourself!? Be sure to check out Lovely Little Jems here. You can also use the code: Afternoon10 
and receive 10% off your order! Exp. 10/31. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this Etsy Shop Feature! Let me know what you think! If you have any favorite items from Lovely Little Jems, I would love to hear about it in the comments.