Afternoon Style : Summer Stripes

6/09/2014

Summer Stripes


No matter what season it is, my closet will always be filled with stripes and this pattern just won't get old. It's such timeless pattern and it can be worn for so many different occasions and paired with so many other pieces. Which is was why I had to add this to my closet even though it was another striped item. 

My husband also gave me this striped beach bag for my birthday. #winning 

And this fedora? Well I believe that fedoras + stripes + summer = pure happiness. 

It's a rather simple formula, folks. 

This dress tends to ride up when I walk (not winning). I didn't realize this until after I started wearing it. However, it makes for a super cute beach/pool dress. 

Now if I could just find the time to actually go swimming...









dress: Old Navy (cannot find it online but I found mine for only $4 at my local store) // fedora: Francesca's // sandals: Target // beach bag: TJ Maxx 




 jessica