Afternoon Style : Hello July & Farewell to June

6/30/2014

Hello July & Farewell to June

Oh my lanta. 

How is it already July!? This summer is flying by. It is crazy how fast seasons come and go. We are already halfway through 2014 and I feel like I was just ringing in the new year. In just another month I will already be getting ready for the fall semester. 

It's madness, I tell you. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for July! The 20th is our second anniversary and we are so excited to celebrate that!

Some really exciting things happened in June... let's reflect, shall we?

all pictures via instagram @afternoonstyle

1. I started an exciting internship at the beginning of June and I am learning so much! I post a lot of my outfits that I wear to work on instagram (below) and I've had some questions about where i'm interning at. To answer that, I am a marketing intern at one of the local hospitals where I live and I love it!




2. I've been really into photography lately...


3. I discovered Meredith Andrews in the last few months and I love her music. It is very uplifting and it has a great tune to it. This song: "You're Not Alone" is the best. 


4. A couple of weekends ago, Brogan and I went to Grand Lake with my family- it was so much fun and the views were gorgeous. God really knew what he was doing when he made Colorado. 


Paddleboating was so much fun. (we're awkward)


 Bubblegum icecream is my absolute fave


He actually beats out bubblegum icecream for my "absolute fave" :)
I can't complain. 


5. After dealing with some health problems and not working out for a couple of months, I finally jumped back in. It felt so good (and bad!)


6. June obsession: These aviators that I bought in Grand Lake for only $12. 


7. My favorite June quotes and sayings that I stumbled upon: 




Happy July, here's to another month full of fun times and memories. 

Don't forgot to follow me on instagram, @afternoonstyle to see more.

What were your favorite moments of June?