Afternoon Style : Before & After Pregnancy: Isabella Oliver

8/21/2015

Before & After Pregnancy: Isabella Oliver

I have been wanting to share this post with you all for what seems forever, but life kind of got in the way! 

So before I had my baby, Isabella Oliver sent me an amazing maternity dress and I absolutely fell in love with it! I had planned to take blog photos with it but my baby came literally the day before my planned photo session! (He came three weeks early). I wore it to church that day and I ended up going into labor that night. (Excuse the blurry phone photo)


While I was pregnant, this was my favorite maternity dress to wear because: 

-it was so incredibly comfortable 
-you can wear it throughout an entire pregnancy 
-it was the perfect length 
-and it could be worn mixed and matched with so many things

And my other favorite part about this dress? You can wear it post-pregnancy too! 










Things I love about this dress post-pregnancy: 

-It's still the perfect length 
-It's perfect for that post-pregnant belly :)
-it's still just as comfy
-it's the perfect summer dress
-it can be dressed up or down!

If you're expecting, whether you have a bump yet or not, I highly recommend checking out Isabella Oliver! See all their dresses here