Afternoon Style : How We Wore It March Maternity Style

3/09/2015

How We Wore It March Maternity Style




Happy Monday! I am happy to be back this month for another installment of "How We Wore It Maternity Style"! This lovely group of bloggers and I have teamed up to show how we styled different pieces from Le Boutique with our maternity outfits. I love how so many of us wore blue in our outfits- that was not planned! 

Be sure to check out Le Boutique Shop! They have some of the cutest jewelry, like what I'm wearing today- as well as some fabulous accessories and clothing items! 







TJ Maxx striped tee | Dana Leigh Apparel maxi c/o | Le Boutique necklace c/o | Le Boutique bracelet c/o | Sparkle & Gem bracelet | Old Navy clutch 

If you're pregnant or already have some little ones of your own, be sure to join me on instagram tonight at 6 p.m. MST. These lovely bloggers and I are teaming up with some lovely vendors for the ultimate mama-to-be giveaway! You can find me @afternoonstyle or here. Come say hello! :)