Afternoon Style : Mint & Gold

2/16/2015

Mint & Gold









Sheinside blouse c/o | American Eagle jeans, similar | Old Navy flats, similar here and here | SkipHop Duo diaper bag | Starfish Project necklace c/o | BaubleBar earrings | diy bracelet, similar here 



I have a love-hate relationship with chiffon blouses right now. I have a lot of them because they have always been one of my favorite things to wear- I mean they're cute, comfy, easy to style... what's not to love? Being pregnant, I love that I can continue to wear them but I dislike that sometimes they disguise my bump too much. I mean you're only pregnant for 9 months, you might as well show off your bump right? 

I've been wearing this necklace from StarFish Project right now. If you haven't heard of them, I really recommend looking at their pieces because they are a great company. To give you a little background info, this is a business the gives opportunities to women in Asia to be able to provide for their families and make a living. Most of these women are victims of abuse, have had to live in shelters, and have little education. They currently support about 50 women through the company, allowing these women to learn new levels of responsibility and leadership through meaningful employment and by making jewelry. 

I really love that this company is doing something so significant and making a difference in these women's lives. I feel good about purchasing from them because I know that every dollar I give to the company is going to do good for these women. You can read more about their history and story here

PS I absolutely love this diaper bag so much that I've been wearing it as my regular purse some days. (Don't judge me, okay?) I'll post more about the diaper bag later on and give a full review once I can actually use it with my baby in a few months, but so far I really like it. I love that it has a lot of storage and it doesn't look like your typical diaper bag too!

Thanks for reading! Be sure to follow along on instagram for some behind-the-scenes photos from my day!