Afternoon Style : Get a Head Start on Holiday Shopping with Weekend Sales...

11/15/2014

Get a Head Start on Holiday Shopping with Weekend Sales...

Happy Saturday! 

I normally don't post on Saturdays, but there are SO many amazing sales going on this weekend and I wanted to tell you about them. I have a goal this year to do all of my holiday shopping online. With all the great sales going on even before Black Friday, I think I should be able to get a lot of my shopping done. Check out the sales below and find someone special something they'll love... at a discounted price! Then use the money you saved to treat yourself :) 

I've also linked up some of my favorite items from all these sales for both men & women. 

Happy Shopping! 

J.Crew Factory: 40-60% off EVERYTHING! (no code necessary) And an additional 25% off clearance! (extra20) Ends 11.18 [A lot of awesome gift ideas for less than $10 below!]

Madewell: Extra 25% off sale items (code: fallback) Ends 11.17

Banana Republic: Extra 40% off everything (code: BR40) Ends 11.15

Old Navy: 25-35% off (code: save more) Ends 11.15

J.Crew: 25% off (code: shopnow) Ends 11.17

Macy's: 25% off (code: gift) Ends 11.16

*Note: widget below does not reflect updated sale prices. You must click on the items to see the reduced prices.