Afternoon Style : Basic Black & White

9/11/2014

Basic Black & White








I have a feeling that I'll be wearing this outfit again and again for the rest of 2014. It is so basic, yet put together. This boyfriend blazer is my favorite right now. It makes an outfit look so professional and polished within a matter of seconds. It's pretty soft and I absolutely love the fit. You can see it here. I posted this blazer last week on instagram and had some questions about the sizing. It fits true to size!

If you follow me on instagram, you may have noticed me wearing this top before. Let me just say- this is such an investment piece! I love the fit and the fabric; it almost qualifies as a sweater. Perfect for the upcoming fall months! Also, it's such a steal at only $12 right now! I don't know how long this will last, but you can see it here

Thanks for following! Everything is linked up below, in case you want to see where everything is from. 

shirt: Old Navy // blazer: c/o Sheinside // jeans: Loft // booties: Target (old), similar