Afternoon Style : Summer Style with Pink Blush: Day 3

7/09/2014

Summer Style with Pink Blush: Day 3

I have wanted a floral kimono for a few months now and I finally found the perfect one, thanks to Pink Blush!

This is my third outfit of a week of summer style with Pink Blush. To see the other outfits, go here and here


There are so many ways to wear a kimono; I love how versatile they are, especially for summer weather. One of my favorite things to do is mix patterns, so naturally I wore a striped tee under this kimono. 








Don't forget that you can enter to win $25 store credit from Pink Blush! Go here to enter the giveaway. 

Thanks for following! Be sure to check out Pink Blush here for some amazing summer styles at an affordable price! I've also linked up some other styles of kimonos below!

kimono: c/o Pink Blush // jeans: HM // sandals: Target //tee: F21, similar here and here