Afternoon Style : a Modern Betty

5/06/2014

a Modern Betty

Betty  [bet-ee]: a beautiful, confident, and fashion forward woman.

I consider myself a modern Betty. In all actuality, we are all Betties. We are beautiful and confident women, who are leading the world with great style. 

Today I am showcasing my inner Betty by wearing kelly green pants, a pink gingham button-up (which is tied at the waist for a relaxed-look), leopard flats, and a lovely white and gold Total Betty Society watch.

This post is inspired by Total Betty Society and their love for fashion-forward Bettys around the world.










Find the Sun Dial Watch I'm wearing, here. Isn't this piece lovely? It's one of my new favorite things and I love that it matches everything in my wardrobe! Be sure to stop by Total Betty Society here and find some timeless pieces that you'll love. I really want to add this necklace, this bracelet, and these earrings, and this headband to my wardrobe.

What are your favorite items from Total Betty Society? 
When you check out, be sure to use the code : Afternoon25 to receive 25% off of your order! Thanks to TBS for graciously giving all Afternoon Style readers this discount!

Additionally, if you become a member of Total Betty Society, you will receive $10 off your first order! This is such an amazing deal. To sign up, simply go here.


gingham top: similar here // kelly green cropped pants: TJ Maxx, similar here and here // leopard flats: MMM // sun dial watch: c/o Total Betty Society  



 photo jessica_zps59320b5b.png