Afternoon Style : A Mint Scarf...

3/06/2014

A Mint Scarf...

Last weekend, my friend Else and I took a girl's trip to Estes Park in Northern Colorado. It was so beautiful and it was a winter wonderland up there. On Saturday, we spent the day exploring the [haunted] Stanley Hotel and the shops in town. Even though it was freezing, it was a blast. Here's what I wore...
[more pictures from the trip itself coming soon!]



Can you tell I'm longing for spring? I can't stop wearing pastels.




I received this mint green infinity scarf scarf from Ash and Ember just in time for my trip and I wore it all weekend long! It is the softest material and the perfect color for spring... even if it was snowing. 


the cutest little alley way...

Are you looking for some new scarves for spring? Check out Ash and Ember Co!

Ash and Ember Co is kindly offering all Afternoon Style readers $5 off! Use code: AfternoonStyle at checkout. 

 If I were you, I would buy this, this, or this scarf. They are just gorgeous! :) 

Thanks for following along!

sweater: Gap // scarf: c/o Ash & Ember Co. // Jeans: HM (sold out) // Boots: c/o Ariat // Bag: Aldo, similar  // Vest: Old Navy (old)



 photo jessica_zps59320b5b.png